Due to increased volumes our busy Finance department is seeking a full time Administrative Assistant to provide support to the Purchase Ledger Clerk and other areas of the department where required.
Duties and responsibilities will include:
- General admin – sorting the daily post, liaising with suppliers via email and telephone, keeping the purchase ledger inbox up-to-date and liaising with the procurement department to resolve queries.
- Data input – matching invoices to delivery notes and purchase orders and processing the invoices through the accounts system.
- Processing new supplier details and maintaining supplier details on the accounts system.
- Assisting with supplier statement reconciliations.
The following skills would be required by the ideal candidate:
- Good organisation and communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Knowledge of the purchase ledger process.
- Construction industry experience would be an advantage.
- The ability to work well within a busy team.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word.
How to Apply
For all enquiries please email firstname.lastname@example.org or send a CV and letter to HR Department, Larkfleet Group, Larkfleet House, Falcon Way, Bourne, Lincolnshire PE10 0FF. No agencies.
Closing date for applications is 25th June 2021.