Customer Care Coordinator
The Customer Care Coordinator will be responsible for being the champion and voice of our customers ensuring the delivery of a 1st class after care program throughout the 2 year warranty.
As a Customer Care Coordinator, you will be reporting to the Head of Customer Care to manage all customer related issues through to resolution. This will be conducted primarily by telephone and email contact and will involve building relationships with both customers and subcontractors.
Along with the coordinating, you will also be responsible for the administration of the department ensuring it is kept inline with the company’s policies and procedures to ensure the Customer Care function operates effectively and efficiently.
Due to the nature of the role and the enquiries you will be dealing with you will ideally come from a construction or residential background. Most importantly you will have a passion or delivering a first-class aftercare to our customers.
Main responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Ensure personal and team compliance with all relevant policies and procedures.
- Ensure all contacts (calls, emails, online, Social Media) received are handled professionally and courteously, with all issues appropriately recorded in the Company’s system.
- Coordinate with colleagues to ensure the department provides continual telephone cover throughout the working day.
- Arrange the inspection and rectification of remedial enquiries where necessary to agree valid warranty issues within set KPI’s.
- Liaise between Site Management teams, Customer Care Operatives and external Sub-contractors to ensure all remedial works are completed efficiently, in accordance with the Buildmark Warranty and in line with the company’s stated Service Level Agreements.
- Communicate with the Head of Customer Care to ensure all defects are dealt with by the appropriate personnel and in a cost-effective manner
- Utilise the IT system and associated reporting to manage resolution of defects and identify to the Head of Customer Care where performance is falling below expected levels.
- Liaise with the Commercial/Buying departments to order materials in accordance with arrangements made for defect resolution and complete contra-charges where applicable.
- Provide administrative support for the Department, to include handling and responding to all customer correspondence, electronic and paper filing, production of reports.
- Undertake post-completion satisfaction calls to customers.
- Work with the wider business to support growth and change.
To fulfil this role, you will need to:
- Be a champion of the customer.
- Have industry relevant experience.
- Have the ability to work independently.
- Work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Have the ability to prioritise work and use initiative.
- Be a team player within the business.
How to Apply
For all enquiries please email firstname.lastname@example.org or send a CV and letter to Sara Thomas, Head of Customer Care, Larkfleet Group, Larkfleet House, Falcon Way, Bourne, Lincolnshire PE10 0FF. No agencies.
Closing date for applications is TBC 2021.