Customer Care Manager
The Customer Care Manager will champion a 1st class service to our customers throughout the Customer Care process dealing with escalations.
They will assist and support the Head of Customer Care in maintaining high standards of after care to ensure our customers satisfaction, safely, professionally and within reasonable timescales and work closely to drive customer satisfaction results year on year.
As a Customer Care Manager you will be reporting into the Head of Customer Care to support with the day-to-day operations within the team and to be a 1st point of escalation for any customers.
Due to the nature of enquires you will be dealing with you will ideally come from a construction or residential background. Most importantly, you will have a passion for delivering a first-class service to our customers.
Main responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Take ownership of customer escalations, implement, and execute resolution in line with the warranty provider and consumer code.
- Ensure personal and team compliance with all relevant policies and procedures.
- Ensure all contacts (calls, emails, online, Social Media) received are handled professionally and courteously, with all issues appropriately recorded in the Company’s system.
- Coordinate with colleagues to ensure the department provides continual telephone cover throughout the working day.
- Arrange the inspection and rectification of remedial enquiries where necessary to agree valid warranty issues within set KPI’s.
- Liaise between Site Management teams, Customer Care Operatives and external Sub-contractors to ensure all remedial works are completed efficiently, in accordance with the Buildmark Warranty and in line with the company’s stated Service Level Agreements.
- Communicate with the Head of Customer Care to ensure all defects are dealt with by the appropriate personnel and in a cost-effective manner
- Utilise the IT system and associated reporting to manage resolution of defects and identify to the Head of Customer Care where performance is falling below expected levels.
- Liaise with the Commercial/Buying departments to order materials in accordance with arrangements made for defect resolution and complete contra-charges where applicable.
- Provide administrative support for the Department, to include handling and responding to all customer correspondence, electronic and paper filing, production of reports.
- Undertake post-completion satisfaction calls to customers.
- Work with the wider business to support growth and change.
To fulfil this role, you will need to:
- Be a champion of the customer
- Have industry relevant experience.
- Have the ability to work independently.
- Work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Have the ability to prioritise work and use initiative.
- Be a team player within the business.
How to Apply
For all enquiries please email firstname.lastname@example.org or send a CV and letter to Sara Thomas, Head of Customer Care, Larkfleet Group, Larkfleet House, Falcon Way, Bourne, Lincolnshire PE10 0FF. No agencies.
Closing date for applications is TBC 2021.