We are looking to recruit a Labourer.
Your main duties will include all aspects of labouring to assist tradesmen to carry out their duties. You will at times be working on live sites with living residents, therefore a professional, helpful attitude is paramount.
The job involves:
- Maintaining site tidiness.
- Assisting with unloading and distribution of materials and may include cleaning site welfare facilities.
- Working in all weathers with manual handling of materials.
- Being able to accept verbal instructions with minimal supervision and communicate to the Site Manager areas in which the operative could see a possible problem.
You must be:
- Trustworthy, reliable, conscientious and be a good timekeeper.
- Strong and fit.
- Knowledageable and have obtained CSCS Basic Site Safety Awareness.
- Experienced in working on construction sites, but this is not essential.
The Ideal candidate would have the intelligence to learn and develop their career and progress to a more responsible position.
This is a full time role, working 45 hours per week, tool allowance, uniform and PPE will be provided.
How to Apply
For all enquiries please email email@example.com or send a CV and letter to Helen Hick, HR Department, Larkfleet Group, Larkfleet House, Falcon Way, Bourne, Lincolnshire PE10 0FF. No agencies.
Closing date for applications is 2nd October 2020.