Due to expansion The Larkfleet Group are looking to recruit a Quantity Surveyor for the Commercial department at their Bourne Office. The ideal candidate should have at least 3-5 years of surveying experience preferably in the housing sector, but this is not essential. Ideally you'll have COINS experience and the ability to communicate with colleagues from all departments proactively and a commitment to offer customers a best value service. Good IT and communication skills, the ability to work to tight deadlines and an excellent organiser with proven time management skills. You must hold a Full UK Driving Licence.
The role in brief:
- Reporting to the Commercial Manager, you will be responsible for the commercial and surveying responsibilities for a site/sites from tender stage through to final adoptions.
- Effectively manage costs for the site and ensure targets are met by managing and controlling the budget and valuations.
- Monthly updates of the estimated final costs, show absolute cost and value reconciliation.
- You'll be responsible for managing all sub-contractor procedures and processes, materials and goods if necessary.
- Build solid and cost effective relationships with your supply chain.
- Competitive salary
- Car or allowance
How to Apply
For all enquiries please email email@example.com or send a CV and letter to Helen Hick, HR Department, Larkfleet Group, Larkfleet House, Falcon Way, Bourne, Lincolnshire PE10 0FF. No agencies.
Closing date for applications is 2nd October 2020.