The Successful Applicant
We are loking for a Gardener to help us maintain our landscaping at our head office in Bourne as well as our show homes in Lincolnshire, Cambrigeshire, Rutland and Northamptonshire.
- Physically fit, polite, punctual and professional
- Confident to work independently and also part of a team
- Able to think pro-actively and manage your work schedule well
- Neat in appearance, motivated and well organised
- Very good time keeping and be extremely reliable
- Hard-working and a keenness to work outdoors
- Good sense of customer service and easy to communicate with
- Happy to work in sometimes inclement weathers
- Horticultural knowledge is required
- Gardening duties to include: Lawn care, digging, pest control/weed killing, hedge cutting, pruning trees and shrubs
- Full Driving licence
How to Apply
For all enquiries please email firstname.lastname@example.org or send a CV and letter to Helen Hick, HR Department, Larkfleet Group, Larkfleet House, Falcon Way, Bourne, Lincolnshire PE10 0FF. No agencies.
Closing date for applications is 31st October 2020.