Due to expansion The Larkfleet Group are looking to recruit a Land Manager for the Land and Planning Department at our Bourne Office.
The role in brief:
- Reporting to the Land Director you will be responsible for identifying, assessing and negotiating purchase terms for development schemes (short, medium and long term strategic) across the company’s operating area, together with the general management and reporting duties for the department.
- The role will require liaison and co-ordination with both internal development teams and external consultants.
- You will need to identify commercial risk and return, together with the knowledge and ability to liaise with Registered Providers to negotiate and deliver affordable housing programmes.
- The successful candidate will be an experienced land professional being able to demonstrate a proven track record of acquisition.
- You will have an understanding of the general planning and technical requirements and development, in addition to a firm understanding of the legal requirements involved in the land purchase process.
- Monthly updates of the land costs associated with sites, programme forecasting and budgeting.
- Build solid and cost effective relationships with supply chains and stakeholders.
- Competitive salary
- Car or allowance
How to Apply
For all enquiries please email email@example.com or send a CV and letter to HR Department, Larkfleet Group, Larkfleet House, Falcon Way, Bourne, Lincolnshire PE10 0FF. No agencies.
Closing date for applications is 29th October 2021.