The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will be a Project Manager with a background in delivering new build residential schemes; able to work with programmes and successfully lead a site team to deliver an exceptional quality product, whilst overseeing subcontractors along with health and safety on the project. Ability to work well under pressure whilst ensuring deadlines are met.
Experience working for a residential developer on new build projects and experience working with LABC/NHBC provider is preferred.
You will be working for our Norfolk and Suffolk division which is based in East Tuddenham in Norfolk.
- To contribute in Board decisions relating to growth and profitability
- To implement Board decisions relating to the business
- To manage resources so that the product is delivered on time and within laid down financial targets
- To be responsible for the implementation of good Health & Safety standards on site.
- Programming and work in progress control.
We also look for additional attributes such as:
- Strong leadership skills; be able to drive change and process improvements
- Excellent communication skills; listening and interfacing skills with senior management and the ability to provide guidance and mentoring
- Demonstrated project management experience and successful project deliveries
- Computer literacy
- Driving Licence
How to Apply
For all enquiries please email email@example.com or send a CV and letter to HR Department, Larkfleet Group, Larkfleet House, Falcon Way, Bourne, Lincolnshire PE10 0FF. No agencies.
Closing date for applications is 28th May 2021.