Special Projects Manager/Director
Due to expansion The Larkfleet Group are looking to recruit a Special Projects Manager or Director for the Land and Planning Department at our Bourne Office.
The role in brief:
- Project Manages the major development design process and offers value solutions.
- Ensures the development and financial ability of the project.
- Understands commercial viability to assess projects deliverability overall.
- Responsible for the master programme and forecasting.
- Understands the status of the project at all times and escalates any significant delivery risks.
- Ensures timely and accurate reporting.
- Responsible for decision making that may have a commercial impact.
- To ensure full compliance with all company policies.
- Experience working in the housing industry would be advantageous.
- Track record of successful projects either internally or externally. Experience in large projects from land, planning, deliverability.
- Can organise and manage the design phase of a project.
- Evidence of strong interpersonal and people management skills are essential.
- Ability to multitask.
- Ability to understand the wider picture whilst devoting attention to detail.
- Proactive, diligent, able and willing to think ahead.
- Enthusiasm, commitment to personal and divisional success.
- Commercial awareness, understanding and ability to make profit whilst retaining relationships and company values.
- Quality driven; demonstrates attitude and experience of delivery projects based on quality, attention to detail and client satisfaction.
- Working closely with the other teams within the business to ensure on budget project delivery.
- Preparing reports.
- Ensure project KPI's are met.
- Reporting contractual risk situations to Senior Management Team.
- Conduct market research to give recommendations on procurement processes.
- You will be responsible for one or several projects including the management of clients, consultants and stakeholders.
- You will be expected to promote the wellbeing of your teams and ensure that an inclusive workplace where diversity of thought, backgrounds and experience is actively encouraged and achieved.
- Competitive salary
- Car or allowance
How to Apply
For all enquiries please email email@example.com or send a CV and letter to HR Department, Larkfleet Group, Larkfleet House, Falcon Way, Bourne, Lincolnshire PE10 0FF. No agencies.
Closing date for applications is 29th October 2021.